Circle 8 is an independent Luxury Lifestyle Management company, which provides UHNWI with exclusive services around the globe.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a professional live-in nanny/au pair for their 2 year old daughter.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- High school graduate
- Experience in caring for children
- Training in early childhood education preferred
- First aid training and child and infant CPR
- Car, driver’s license, auto insurance, and safe driving history
- Authorization to work in Switzerland
- English and Finnish proficiency
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Physical ability to care for a young child
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel around the world with family
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child
- Supervise the child’s activities at all times
- Plan and prepare meals for the child
- Dress the child
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the child
- Change diapers
- Potty train the child
- Perform housework related to child care, including washing the child’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, etc.
- Teach the child good social manners
- Play with the child, both indoors and outdoors
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the child
- Discipline the child, when necessary
- Drive the child to and from activities
- Administer medicine to the child
- Assist in light general housekeeping when mother is not around
You will be working just outside of Zurich. Remuneration package will be based on your experience.
Please send you CV and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org